Outplacement – programs
We offer several different outplacement – programs on different levels and varying duration in order to fit different needs. Our programs are more about career transition than traditional outplacement. As most people react differently to the situation they are in there are different needs. For some the situation was expected – for others it was sudden. Some are already starting their own business up whilst others still have not activated their networks to find their next position. And some just don’t know where to start. Being an executive in this situation can sometimes feel awkward especially when it comes to connecting with old friends and business contacts – a coach can help to structure the transition period and be of great support. Stardust Executive’s consultants have long experience from recruiting for senior positions and our coaches have long experience of career coaching in these types of situations.
The content below can be found in all programs
- Analysis of the current situation – a start meeting where we analyze the participant’s need, situation, target and expectations.
- Personality analysis – Hudson BAQ
- Motivational Drives analysis – Hudson MDQ
- Feedback on BAQ & MDQ
- Interview training – 2 hours of individual and tailored interview training by a qualified head hunter
- Support during the program via telephone, mail, sms
Base – 3 months
3 month program with 10 individual hours + 15 hours group seminars
Intensive – 4 months
4 month program with 14 individual hours + 15 hours group seminars
Executive – 6 months
6 month program with 24 individual hours + 15 hours group seminars and 5 hours elective content